Part-Time Taproom Staff
Hopewell Brewing Company is a craft brewery located in Logan Square, established in 2016. We opened our taproom simultaneously with our brewery, and it has thus become a very integral part of our company culture and identity. Our goal is to serve thoughtfully crafted beer in a welcoming environment. We expect our taproom staff to be knowledgeable, courteous and service-oriented.
Hopewell Brewing Company is seeking to add to our front of house team. This role will primarily be a bar-backing and fill-in bartender position during scheduled taproom events. Some evenings may also require door duty. Please note that this a part-time position, with an estimate of 15-20 hours a week.
- Must be 21+
- BASSET Certification
- Weekend and evening availability
- Experience working in a high volume bar or restaurant
- Weekend availability
- Knowledge or interest in craft beer
- Willingness to learn about our brewery, products, and community
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Clear and clean tables
- Change kegs
- Handle cash and operate POS system
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication
- Welcome guests hospitably and immediately
- Ability to multitask
- Kindly enforce taproom policies
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter (as separate attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org with Taproom Staff Application in the subject line.
The Hopewell Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage, citizenship, sex, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or partnership status, disability, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offense or stalking, or any other category protected by law.